OH NO, NOT AGAIN.....

Ok, so its 3am. I can't sleep, slightly hungry BUT warm in my bed.

I have been meaning to do a post on here for a while but have been revising/writing my lab report on Black holes in Active Galactic Nuclei. Its been a crazy week. Bring on next Friday, Spaceflight essay submission day! I really should start that.

Anywhooo, I haven't shaved in a while and I think I am going to grow another moustache. The thing is, as previously mentioned, I really miss my mo. Only problem, several people have expressed their hatred for my tache. I have weighed this up against how many say I look about 12.

Actually, who am I kidding, I don't care. I'm growing another one. HOORAHHH. I miss twirling the ends whist sipping on a delightful cuppa tea. I like to think it makes me smarter. :)

I don't have any interesting photos to share with you yet, I haven't been taking my daily photos this time around. Another thing I should really do. I should make another video. Don't forget to check out my last moustache. Click Here.

I lied. I found one. Say hi to my bro :) His blog is at the top right of the page :)


Please excuse the exceptionally hairy arm. I promise it is the light...
See y'all soon,

Na' night

Henry

:[)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment