Can't, Won't, and Mustn't.

I can't wait until November so I can start not shaving. Now, I was told as a child that "there is no such thing as can't", clearly I can wait, and I will have to wait due to the fact that there is not a flux capacitor enabling time travel (yet).

I won't make this a long post as I am about to head out with a good friend of mine for some food. Be it Nandos, a carvery or a KFC I do not know (yet).

And finally, I mustn't spend all of my money on eating out. This is vital as I am still working away to try and slash the size of my overdraft. Nandos will be sure to challenge this, and this is not good, seeing as I'm nowhere near £0 (yet).

I have finally shaved (see last post for lack of motivation for shaving). I have left a bit of a goatee though, and am thinking I might leave it for a while. No picture today, but I shall update you over the weekend. By then, it will look silly enough.

FOOD CALLS!
Bye.
x

3 comments:

  1. Ultimate paradox 'I'm going out for food' vs. 'I must not spend all of my money on eating out'. Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nandos is always a reasonable exception

    ReplyDelete