Happy Moustache...

and a Happy New Year!!

Hi everyone,

A very Happy Christmas to you all. It doesn't seem like a year since last christmas. These past 12 months have flown by. They have, of course, been a difficult 12 months, especially for Mum, with her fight against Breast Cancer. Things seem to be progressing nicely, and treatment is going well, despite the fact that it is still making her feel much less than 100%.

I would like to extend an ABSOLUTELY HUGE Christmassy thank you to everyone who has helped make life easier for us all (like take mum to treatments etc.) and to everyone who has helped me reach my £1000 target. I am overjoyed at the response that I have received with my fundraising. Even customers at work have been donating generously, giving around £80 pounds in the past 3 shifts. :)

Anyway, it is bedtime for me because santa will be here soon! :D I shall leave you with this picture!



Merry Christmas to you all.

Lots of love,

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment