Hello again!

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted! I think it's been about 2 weeks. I have been working hard on my Third Year Lab Project for my degree. The last week I have been putting a presentation together on Active Galactic Nuclei and how a technique called Reverberation Mapping can be used to measure a black hole mass. All very interesting!

I have a few photos to share with you, including a current photo of my tache. By current, I mean i have just taken the pic. :)

As I have mentioned in previous posts, my housemates, Ben, Gibbs & Dom all missioned through November without shaving. Below is a photo of Ben and I a few days into December. I wish I had a photo with Gibbs and Dom, but Gibbs shaved before I had the chance to get a pic, and Dom's was barely noticeable.



Also, check out my moustache tee! :D


And now, I give you my face... This is literally what my face looks like as I am typing this.



Finally, I would like to send a friendly reminder to everyone who asked me to remind them to donate! I have raised £1067 so far, but would love to make that total higher!!!

I will see you all soon in another post, for now, a glass of wine awaits! :)

Good day.

H

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment