Army.

Hello everyone, 

My apologies for not posting in a while. I have spent this week going to introductory lectures and enjoying the many delights of freshers week. Despite not having many decent acts (we suffered two members of Five on Wednesday) we have been out every night this week.

The highlight of this week was definitely Thursday's 'Fancy'. 100%. It was excellent. We dressed as army guys, looked fly, and partied hard. One of my housemates sported a brilliant handlebar moustache. Check it..

Real&fake.


My mo is currently VERY ANNOYING. Its itchy, long and feels weird, however, its starting to look excellent. I shall stick with the army theme with this post and present you with this photo.


Next post, I will give you a few more of my daily photos, but for now, I am going to watch some films. 

Good afternoon.

Henry.

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment