One month (and a few days) down...

So, it is now the end of freshers here in Leicester and I have been growing my moustache for a little over a month. 36 days to be precise. I realised earlier today that I haven't posted any photos for at least a few weeks. I am going to pop a couple up on here for your perusal. Many apologies for making you all wait for so long, I hope it was worth the wait.

Day 18

Day 24

ONE MONTH MO, BABY!

Day 34
I cannot believe that i have 47 or so days until December, Its going to be over TWICE this long!!! A few of the gang back home want to see my tache at Christmas time, so i might extend my next shave date by a few weeks? If you are from MK and want to see myself&mo at Christmas, write below.

I stumbled upon this the other day. :) Brilliant..


Over the past two weeks I have had an indescribable number of compliments whilst out in bars & clubs. One girl took a photo of all of her friends with me in the middle?! I have definitely had at least three compliments a night without fail so far. It is exceptionally weird having random people compliment a ridiculous growth of hair on my face! 

Weird...

The general consensus is that it suits me, despite making me look French (or Italian or Spanish).


It will be getting to the point where it is over my upper lip. Upon such a time, I will have a slight trim to prevent tache hair in teeth.

I will try and keep you more up to date.

Henry

:{)



1 comment:

  1. Loving the just got out of the shower look Hen.....oh maybe you had just got out of the shower! :o) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete