I FOUND IT!!

In my post where I showed you all my Dads 'tache (Click Here) I stated that I was sure there was a different photo. 

I FOUND IT! (Or rather Dad found it.)


Isn't it a really manly handlebar moustache?!


It occurred to me the other day that not many people younger than about 40/50 have moustaches any more. It would be much more entertaining if more young people were to have moustaches, and style them very interestingly. I can't help thinking that influences like Lady Gaga etc. would play a huge role in the 21st century tache. But lets face it, Its not ever so likely, is it?

I am off to ponder such issues as i fall asleep.

Good night.

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my just giving page here...

2 comments:

  1. Probably because they look ridiculous :P

    Nice P.S. there... wonder what bright spark gave you that idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the beard of Zeus! (see what I did there? I'm too witty for my own good) I'm not sure what to make of this, it's impressive, yet strange, and a bit scary. I think the glasses make it for me though :) Congrats on your very manly facial hair Dad! xx

    ReplyDelete