Numero 38.

Good morning.

It is day thirty eight and I have changed the look of my beard (upon the recommendation of two of my housemates)

Behold...


The imidiate reaction was that it makes me look even more French (or Italian etc.).

It it worth mentioning a few random surges in number of views to my blog. Over the past few days, I have had a peak of 900 views in an hour, and then a whopping 5000 views last night. This is, of course, excellent, especially considering that there are views from all around the world.

If there is another influx of views, and you are reading this blog for the first time, Welcome! (Further information about why I am growing a moustache and how you can help can be found here.)

I would also like to thank the people who have made donations recently, I appreciate your support and move ever closer to my target. I would also like to make a plea for support and donations to anyone who is reading this blog. The money raised is for an excellent cause and will help many women suffering with Breast Cancer. I know many of you now have your student loans in ;). So please help me absolutely smash my target. :)

Speak to y'all soon.

Henry

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment