Happy Birthday Mummy!

The whole reason I am growing my lip bush and raising money for Breast Cancer Care is down to my Mum. At the beginning of the year she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer (most of you already know this) and I am slowly making progress towards my £1000 target.

Anyway, today is her birthday, so I would like to use this post as a means of saying a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY, as well as point out how proud I am of her for coping her way through the best part of a year since diagnosis.

Mummy Simms. :) 
The last 10/11 months or so have been very difficult to watch, I can only imagine what she must have felt like through Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. As I have already said, I am very proud of her, and have no doubt that she will continue to battle on with upmost positivity.

I would also like to thank anyone who has passed on their best wishes and shown support to Mum and to what I am doing. It means a lot to me, Mum and the rest of the family. The level of support on my fundraising page has been beyond anything that I expected, and the growing amount of money raised so far reflects that.

Please continue to help me reach and hopefully smash my target.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mum.

Lots of love,

Henry

<3

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment