Historic tache!

After work on Monday I stayed behind to have a "quiet pint" with a colleague seeing as it was his last shift. I was then (very easily) persuaded to accompany him to Revs 'Bite night'. Turned into an excellent night, especially when he decided to start buying the bubbly! (Cheers Rob) :)

Anyway, as I was standing at work with a pint waiting for him to finish work, I received an email from my Aunt. She had scanned in a photograph of my dad from when he graduated. I don't think I can say much else about the photo, it really does speak for itself!

Handlebar tache is winning.
Despite the epic brilliance of this photo, I know that I have seen another snap of him with a similar tache. I shall continue to hunt it down!

If anyone has photos of family members with moustaches, I would love to show them to the world! (Get permission first!)

I am also going to make an attempt to photograph myself every day so I can make a video of my mo-grow. Pic one was taken today. (I will obviously need more than 30 or so photos.)

TTFN,

Henry.

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment