Leeds, Rabbits & Hitler

Just a quick update, pictures will follow in the next post.

I spent last night in Leeds visiting my Brother at uni. We had a great time catching up and had a decent night spent with a couple of drinks at a University halls & a small bar in the town centre.

I went out with my moustache styled as in this post, and the reaction was insane! The amount of people who asked me if said tache was real was very surprising. A very kind random gentleman randomly donated some money, which I have put on my fundraising page as a text donation. The random donations catch me totally by surprised and I am left a little like a rabbit in headlights. I just do not know what to say! It is however, of course, greatly appreciated. :)

Another thing that surprised me was the delightful young chap who shouted "HITLER" at me outside the station in Leeds. Again, left speechless like a rabbit in headlights. He must have an absolutely sterling education... I think it is safe to say that everyone reading my blog will recognise that my moustache does not resemble Hitler's.



On the way back to the train station we stopped in a park local to my brothers halls and took some piccies. I will put them up here as soon as my dear brother has worked his magic editing them. I am hoping that this will be tomorrow.

Speak to y'all soon.

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment