Photos from Leeds

As I wrote yesterday, I visited my Bro with no Mo up in t' north in Leeds this weekend. He took a few photos when we were slowly walking to the train station and here they are. Well 2 out of three of them. I am hoping he can edit the third for me, I have a fairly good idea of what I would like it to look like. As soon as I have a copy, I shall share it with you.

Anyway, here are the first two.

How about that for a Handlebar?
I a really pleased at how this turned out, maybe I should send it to the Handlebar Club or a moustache competition? One of the youngest with a handlebar? 


I also found this poster, which is a weekly event at one of the more student esque bars. Upsettingly, it apparently turns out to be a bit of a let down as far as nights out go. Unfortunately I am unlikely to be in Leeds when this night is on.

I have now raised £831 for Breast Cancer. 83% of my target! Very pleased! Keep supporting such a great cause! 

Good night.

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment