Please help

I have raised LOADS. As I write this I have raised £875! I am so pleased with the amount that I have raised

BUT


I know that we can raise more. I recently enabled the donate by text feature that JustGiving offers (click here for anyone who is interested about the finer details). To donate, text the following

HSMO99 £2

to 70070.

You can, of course, change the amount as you wish. Donations can also be made in the regular way by clicking "Please donate here" link at the top of the page.

Every donation is greatly appreciated and will go towards helping to fight Breast Cancer and ultimately towards finding a cure. So please, if you haven't already, give what you can and help support me in raising as much money as possible for such a worthy cause.

Thanks in advance, more moustache updates soon.

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment