Picture No. 3

With 8 days of Movember remaining, I am seeing a fair number of blokes sporting moustaches around the university campus. It is a shame that many people are mistaking my moustache to be part of Movember, but it hasn't been too much hassle to explain that I'm raising for Breast Cancer instead.

Maybe next year I will grow a mo as part of Movember, I would love to be part of the vast number of guys who are growing mos for our bros.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my last post, I was waiting on the third photo from my visit to see my brother, George, in Leeds at the weekend. I am really please at how this one has turned out. Check it out...

Vintage!
I was discussing George's course structure and assignments with him and I think he wants to do some more photos at Christmas. He can use them as progress and to develop his portrait techniques.

I have also been thinking about how to combine all my daily photos into a time-lapse video and how to put a cool ending on it. When I have a finalised plan, I will enlighten you all.

I am currently writing this in a 4th year lecture which I am doing a year early, but we are only running through some answers to some work we submitted this morning, it all seems OK. The lecturer would say

"It's trivial".

It really is.

Until next time.

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment