Similarities

It' been a good day. Donations have been pouring in today, people have generously given £140 just today! It feels excellent to have reached my target. I cannot believe that my initial target was £300. I thought I was being really optimistic!

Anyway, people have been suggesting who I look like with a moustache over the past few months. There have been claims that I look French, Spanish and even Italian. I have been likened to have a Freddie Mercury moustache, to look like Johnny Depp when my tache was combined with eyeliner, and some delightful chap yelled Hitler at me in Leeds.

But now, it gets better. My Godfather has sent me this!

I chuckled when I saw this earlier today. 

I am looking to try and do some different styles with my tache to share with you later this week. Until then, 

Keep donating!

Henry

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment