An Announcement...

Good evening,

If you are reading this blog, you are more than likely to know that I will be growing a moustache in support of Breast Cancer this November. Now, I am pretty sure that I would be able to grow a moustache comparable to the following photo.


Clearly, this is a fake moustache, and actually brings back so excellent memories of a close friends 18th. (Yes, we dressed up as The Village People, what of it?).

Anyway, a Mo like that would be splendid, BUT, what if I started growing now? My last upper lip shave was on the 9th of September, so it could be HUGE!! I have posted this question on Facebook and as you can see, several people support this decision.


So, after some thought, I have decided to grow my mo from NOW, until the end of November.

Lets raise more money and awareness for an excellent cause!!!!

Thanks,

Your soon to be hairy friend.

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment