Apology

This morning I received an email from a member of Breast Cancer Care detailing how I have breached copyright by saying I am participating in "Movember". The Movember Foundation direct money raised to worthy mens cancer charities, but because I am not raising money for them, but for Breast Cancer Care instead, I am unable to use the brand name Movember.

For this, I would like to apologise, I am not associated with raising money for Movember (This year!!), but would like to help direct people in the direction of their website. One of the main charities associated with Movember is The Prostate Cancer Charity (TPCC).

So despite not officially participating in Movember, I will continue to grow a moustache to raise money for Breast Cancer.

Cheers,

That bloke just growing a mo.

:{)

1 comment:

  1. No probs Henry....innocent mistake matey. x Pen.

    ReplyDelete