Blast from the past

You will have to excuse me for not posting much recently, I have been at work a fair bit, But with an evening off, I thought a quick post was required before I hit the pub. (Happy 21st Anthony!!)

I would like to begin with a big thank you to some recent donations! A few very kind donations of £50 leaves me about a tenner short of making HALF my target!! I am very happy at the generosity people have shown to supporting a worth cause and  helping me raise awareness. One of the recent donations was accompanied by a photo of my Dad's cousin from 1975. He has kindly allowed me to pop it on here. Remember, if you are reading this and you used to have a tache, or know someone who has/ used to have a tache then please let me know, I would be happy to put as many of them up as possible. Let's share the moustaches.

Behold, a marvellous mo...


I wish more people these days grew moustaches, I am currently hunting a photo of my Dad with a handlebar mo. I KNOW ITS OUT THERE...

As mentioned in my Coming Up post a week ago, I said that I had gone for something other than the tropical face paints.

I will let this photo describe itself...


An english gentleman or a pirate on his day off? I HAD to have a moustache though, it was the obvious choice.

Until next time, good day.

The pub calls.

H.

:{)

1 comment: