Bye bye bro, have a mo.

Evening. Please excuse the short, brief post.

As many of you may be aware, my brother moves off to Uni tomorrow. He is off to study Photography at Leeds College of Art. I am very jealous, I wish I still had my whole degree lying in front of me! (His blog is here...)

Anyway, I thought I would prepare him a little with this emergency moustache.

Who knows? It might become useful for a spot of fancy dress in freshers?

George also found these for me when he was perusing the inter webs the other day. He needs to buy them for me ;)


OH! One last thing for George, this poster/ pic/ idea or whatever would be very suitable, I am sure that all of his new friends & flatmates will be very cool and "hip".


Anyway, its now very late, and I need to be up in something stupid like 5 hours. At least I can sleep in the car... LEEDS HERE WE COME!!! 

Night night,

HenryCharles.

:{)

P.S. "YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIIIRRREEE" (for you, Dad)





No comments:

Post a Comment