The First 11 Days.

In my last post I announced my premature start to a hairy adventure. My last upper lip shave was on the 9th of September. 11 days later I have the beginnings of a large handlebar moustache. I have been taking a photo a day so I can see the masterpiece evolve. 

Today, I will share a few of those photos with you all. I have also chopped my mop-like hair, which is a clear improvement (in my opinion, of course).

Day 1


Upper-lip baldness (I miss it already)


Day 4


The regular stubble is apparent. Before my downfall into moustache addiction, I would shave at this point.


Day 8 


Moved past the first week checkpoint. In my work uniform, I got a compliment on my "moustache" from a regular customer.


Day 9


Longer mo, shorter mop.


Day 11


Today, Last shift in work, itchy face.

I will continue to take these photos for the duration, and will try and post them regularly :) Please keep donating!! 

For now, G'day!

Henry

:{)

P.S. Yes, that is an original Buzz Lightyear in original packaging from Disney in Florida after the first Toy Story was released!

No comments:

Post a Comment