Ridiculed..

So, after a long bank holiday weekend at work which I am oh so glad to have behind me, and to have the monies coming my way, the time came to have a good ol' catch up with some close family friends; Penny, Roy, Philip and Sam.

After a few well deserved beers and ciders and about 4 tons of meat, conversation turned towards moustaches. It was made clear that expectations were not running so high for my tache growing frenzy in November. Several jokes were made about eyebrows being longer than my mo, and that there was no hope that I am going to get to twirl up the ends. THE CHEEK!

This has given me a new found determination to raise as much money as possible to ensure that i really do end up with a long, bushy and ridiculously impressive tache. Now I do need to keep this fairly realistic of course, I cannot honestly expect the following..

But it would be nice ;)

I think that I am to believe that this Moustache was part of the 2009 world moustache championships. Now, I really dont think I will be able to grow a world class mo within a month or two. BUT, I'll give it a jolly good go.

This leaves me to remind everyone that I am pushing on towards my target, and the sooner I do so, the sooner I can start cultivating! Click here

Good evening everyone, I'm Leicester bound tomorrow.

Henry

:{)


No comments:

Post a Comment