Coming up..

What up?

I have some really good posts lined up for this coming week. I have an excellent story about my Great Great Uncle, which will hopefully be accompanied with some photos. I also have some pics from my shift at work today. Whilst everyone was sporting rather tropical themed face paints in support of our Caribbean day I went for something a little different... I will try and grab the photos off the work camera so I can enlighten you all. After all, a picture is worth 1000 words (and with a little luck, a few laughs).

No important Mo related news to report at the moment. I am however a little closer to my target (thanks everyone) I'M NEARLY HALF WAY THERE!!! As mentioned previously though, as soon I reach that target, I won't shave until December 1st, so please continue to donate.

I will try and get around to posting the above posts by mid-week. Wednesday is most likely.

Have a great bank holiday everyone. Take it easy!

Henry

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment