All things moustache.

As far as updates regarding my moustache go, there really isn't much I have to say. I would like to say a quick thank you to everyone who has donated so far! Nearly 1/3 of the way to my target. I am so pleased that I have raised over £300 already. It will make looking like a fool much easier!

As you can see, I have put my blog up on StumbleUpon. This should help spread the word about my face :) I have also been stumbling "moustache". There have been some absolutely cracking things on there. I even made an impulse purchase earlier this evening. I shall enlighten you to what I purchased later in the post.

In this post I wish to share some of the epic/ funny/ and manly Mo stuff that I have come across. Firstly, I WANT THIS CAT!!!!!
Found here.
I also came across this image, the text next to it said that a guy who did Movember last year wanted to send this postcard out to all people who sponsored him, but it didn't work out. A good idea, which I would love to do, but the postcard was being sold at about £2 if I remember correctly, which would make it too expensive for me to do as well. A shame because I think it is a lovely idea.


I might have to buy myself one of these postcards anyway. EDIT: the postcard can be bought here. But I mustn't go too crazy, there are many many Mo related products that I could easily buy. For example the moustache bumper sticker seen in the following link is quite excellent! Please buy me one!

Before I reveal what I bought earlier, I think that you should all

If anyone can find this as a poster I can buy then I would be EXTREMELY grateful.
I found that pic when stumbling. I came across the Moustache Blog, which I am now following. Should enlighten me on some great moustache related stuff!

Right then. I saw the following product and just HAD to buy them. :)

It is a set of 6 moustache decals, which will look absolutely spiffing on my Mac! It wil also give me motivation to clean this filthy machine. It is currently covered in grubby fingerprints!

Quite a long post but there are so many excellent tache related things dotted around the net.

Mo love.

:{)


xxx


P.s. I am going to do a lego and moustache related post soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment