Days gone by.

After a long overdue sort-out of my computer (which is still in its early stages) I have sifted through many old, random and, quite frankly, ridiculous photos. The photo that is most appropriate is this one, for obvious reasons!



I do not remember taking this photo, but a tidy tache from 2010. (I know its 2010 because there is a gap where my John Mayer poster was, which I finally received from the US in November last year.)

Next, I enlighten you all with some very old photos of my brother and I. Aren't we a pretty duo!





I miss my room in halls, some golden memories!


YORKSHIRE TEA!! This is all. Casually snapped a pic of myself stealing my brothers tea.


Every now and then, one must be reminded that one is, in fact, a nerd.


This piccie needs a tache, don't you think?



And finally, I cannot wait to move into my new house next year. Some excellent party times will be occurring!


Good night everybody!!

Love Henry

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment