Improvements

Evening y'all. 

Just found this piccie saved on my desktop from a few weeks ago. I cannot remember where I found it.

An improvement, I think you will agree.

Really looking forward to growing my Mo. I am fully prepared with my Moustache comb, my moustachey poster, my moustache decals for my laptop etc.

I guess the only thing left to consider is moustache wax?! I shall leave this to much nearer the time, (probably until mid november) because making plans to wax my tache might be a bit ambitious! Here is to hoping. I must look into the pros and cons of moustache waxing! Some cool styles maybe?

The weather improved today and so did my mood. I dont think the mood was helped by purchasing a Quantum Physics book for uni.. Its gonna be a hard read!

Until next time, Mo love!

H

:{)

P.S. If you are reading my blog because of the email I send around, WELCOME TO TACHEVILLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment