Finally photos...

...and another decision made?

Ill start with the photos, I managed to get my brother to take some photos this afternoon. I think I ended up holding him up from going out, (Sorry George). Anyway, here they are...



We had such uncontrollable giggles :')


I must mention how positive she has been so far. I am ever so proud of her for fighting so hard. :)

On the decisions side of things, I think that I will grow everything to start with, at least for a few weeks, then I will shave, just leaving my moustache. :) I really can't imagine having a reaaalllyyyyy hairy upper lip!

I have also set a shave date for this current attempt at a goatee. Wednesday. Just so y'all know.

I shall continue to ponder when my last shave will be. Once decided, maybe a countdown clock on my blog? We shall see.

TTFN.

HCS. x

1 comment:

  1. Henry is that you seriously trying to grow a goatee, your mum's head has more hair now than your chin.....

    Your mum has been a brave and the most positive person I know, even when she doesn't really feel like it she still manages a smile. I proud and honored to be her friend.

    Penny xx

    ReplyDelete