Reach target...Grow tache.

So, its been a few days since I last posted on here. It has been a busy few days! I have been sorting things out with my student house and working a fair bit. I also caught up with a close friend yesterday evening which was lovely.

I have little to report besides an idea that I had yesterday. I am thinking that I will start growing my tache from the point where I reach my target. This will have a number of benefits...

  • It will raise lots of money.
  • I will look more ridiculous, for a longer amount of time.
  • I will have a bigger tache.
  • It will raise more awareness.
I also have news of a few Mo related purchases I have made, I will update you on these in the near future when they arrive.

All I have to say now is PLEASE donate using the link at the top of the page, and I can start looking foolish soonish!

Henry

:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment