SAVE THE BOOBIES!

Hello y'all,

I have just been looking on the Breast Cancer Awareness facebook page and came across this post;


"The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o) Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). We love them all!. Post this message on your wall and say ┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐ to breast cancer. Save the boobies!!!"


What an excellent way to raise awareness about Breast Cancer. Please spread this around!


On a more moustachey note, I have a bit of stubble again, and got told today that I could pass as a Greek or Italian man. Horaayy for looking European! I think?


Oh also, I found an excellent photo of my dad the other day. He is rocking quite the tache from his younger years. I am currently working on finding many old photos of my dad, and other family members. My Great Grandpa had a toothbrush moustache, and was casually rocking it until 98. What a legend :) Photos to follow...


Thats all for tonight, please spread the word about Breast Cancer, and please sponsor me to help find new medication which will hopefully lead to a cure!


Henry.


x


:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment