The Goatee!!

Good morning everybody.
Hope everyone is well on this fine summer morning.

I am writing this post with a smooootthhh face! I shaved this morning and it feels great! Below is a photo of my face before it was set free from the mediocre, half-arsed goatee that had invaded.


I must point out that the moustache was shaved during the goatee growing, so the tache is about 5/6 days younger. BRING ON NOVEMBER!

Beards aside, I went to Nandos (where else?!) last night with a group of my good friends. I could spend a few paragraphs describing the excellence of Nandos and how much I enjoyed last nights meal, however I shall try and keep this post fairly closely related to my face. 

We were discussing how I could style my beard. Suggestions included a thin goatee like Mel Gibson shown on the right. This discussion continued for quite a while, and I did actually style mine like this (for all of about 20 seconds) but my brother managed to snap a quick pic. I might publish this at some point. Other suggestions included shaving designs into my sideburns and a handlebar moustache. 
It was a highly amusing conversation, but it quickly progressed on where we should gather to drink a few beers in the evening. Drinking fruit ciders and reminiscing about school etc was great fun. Hopefully not the last time that happens before Alex jets off to Hong Kong for 6 months!

But back to my beard. I said that it feels feel great being clean shaven once more, and here is a photo of said shaven face, purely for the purpose of comparison.


This leaves me to give a conclusion to my final decision, mentioned a few posts ago. I think I shall shave sometime in late October. I will add a countdown timer to my blog in the coming days.

Edit: the countdown is now installed. Also, I have added an email subscription thingy. Please subscribe etc etc.

For now, this is all, I have to shoot off to work. I may add more later on.

Goodbye from smoothsville.

Henry
x

No comments:

Post a Comment